But will she live to regret it? Here’s everything you need to know about the villa favourite…
Who is Love Islander Anna Vakili?
Anna is a 29-year-old pharmacist from London — and she doesn’t consider herself your average Islander.
“I think I’m different to anyone who has been on the show before,” she said.
“I have the whole glam look, I’m fun but at the same time I feel like I have more to me than that.
“I studied hard and I’ve got my masters. I’m a pharmacist and I have a Middle Eastern background.”
While Anna describes herself as kind, honest and emotional, she also has a few negative traits: “I’m difficult to handle, I’m a drama queen and I overreact.
“I’m clumsy and I’m a messy eater. I spill my drinks all the time.
“I’m stubborn as well, if I’m in a mood then it’s really hard to get me out of the mood.”
Anna is 5ft 9in tall.
What has happened to Anna Vakili on Love Island so far?
- Anna was the fourth girl to enter the villa and didn’t step forward for any of the boys. This meant by default she was coupled up with Sherif Lanre. At first, she wasn’t keen on him, but towards the end of the first episode she looked like she was changing her mind.
- It was not long before Anna wasn’t happy in her couple, especially as she had complained Sherif didn’t talk to her.
- Seeing an opportunity, Anton Danyluk started grafting Anna in the hope he could couple up with her.
- Sherif and Anna have a heart-to-heart about their situation as a couple, and Sherif stresses that he doesn’t want to lose her to another guy in the villa because he really likes her.
- Anna and Sherif share a romantic breakfast in the morning before sharing a steamy kiss after the semi-pro rugby player showered the pharmacist with compliments.
- Then on Monday, June 11, 2019 it was announced Sherif had been kicked out of Love Island, leaving Anna with no love interest in the villa.
- Anna is less than impressed when Anton tries to turn his attention back to her now Anna is single again. The gym owner claims she is beautiful from the inside-out and Anna doesn’t feel like it is a compliment.
- In episode 11, Anna tried to reassure Lucie the girls only want to spend more time with her after the surfer find out Amy and the other female Islanders have been saying she doesn’t hang around with them that much.
- Anna was left solo after none of the boys picked her in episode 12’s recoupling – including her safe bet, pal Anton, who chose new girl Elma – however just as it looked like she was going to be dumped from the villa she got a text telling her and Maura they were heading on dates with new boys Tom Walker and Jordan Hames.
- As singletons, Anna and Jordan were safe from elimination on the show.
- Jordan and Anna took things a step further and enjoyed their first kiss.
- Anna was voted best kisser by the boys in the villa kissing competition.
- After Jordan chose to couple up with Anna, the pair clashed over her reaction to Danny dumping Yewande from the villa. Anna didn’t appreciate being called “childish” and “pathetic” but Jordan promised to make it up to her.
- Anna really put her foot in it when she spilled Tom’s secret about Maura to the Irish grid girl after Jordan asked her not to tell anyone the male model did not think Maura “ticked all his boxes”.
- At Casa Amor, Anna really got into the game of Sexy Charades, with the raven-haired beauty locking lips with Ovie Soko minutes into the game in episode 24.
- The pharmacists shared a bed with the professional basketball player and they were jokingly berated by Maura Higgins for kissing loudly in the communal room in episode 25.
- Anna picked Ovie in the latest recoupling, rendering Jordan single, however, she said she had no regrets about her decision.
- A day after the recoupling, Anna admitted she still has feelings for Jordan, despite choosing Ovie over him.
- The Kim Kardashian lookalike continued to flirt with Jordan in episode 28, however, their time alone together did not go unnoticed with Ovie.
- She then went on a date with Jordan and admitted she still likes him.
- After uhming and ahing, Anna decided her heart was really with Jordan and the pair shared a smooch on the balcony after Ovie got frustrated with the love triangle and told Jordan ‘You can have her.’
- Anna is now back with Jordan and also escaped the next elimination.
- On episode 33, Anna tried to encourage new boy Chris Taylor to give love a chance with Amber Gill after she was dumped by Michael Griffiths.
What did Anna Vakili look before surgery?
Love Island fans recognise Anna by her voluptuous curves and plump lips.
But just four years ago the pharmacist rocked a much more fresh-faced look.
At her 2015 graduation ceremony for her Pharmacy masters, the brunette babe looked world’s away from how she’s now known and loved by fans in the villa.
In the snap her famous lips are noticeably less plump and the pic was taken a year before she got her boob job in 2016.
An ex-boyfriend of hers claims that she has been getting lip fillers for years now.
What happened when Anna Vakili met Kem Cetinay?
Unfortunately for Anna, she was left a little red-faced after meeting Love Island winner Kem Cetinay.
The pair met during a night out in Dubai back in November 2018 when disaster struck.
Anna confessed: “He was with his really hot cousin and I was chatting to him and I slipped and fell straight down in front of them.”
Why was Love Island’s Anna Vakili on the news?
In early 2019, before entering the Love Island villa, Anna found herself on the news in Iran.
Explaining just how it happened, she said the cameras started rolling “when my sister and I were away in Qatar with two Iranian footballers”.
The footballers in question have huge followings on social media, so the connection did wonders for her own personal Instagram account.
“Suddenly my followers went up by 20,000 and I started being tagged in fan pages!”
more on love island
Meet Love Island’s Amber Gill – who’s now single after being dumped by Michael
Love Island cast member and male model Jordan Hames has locked lips with Anna
WALTZING INTO THE VILLA
Love Island dancer Curtis Pritchard causing heartache in the villa
Taylor made for love island
Who is Chris Taylor? Love Island star who has his eye on Maura
TO THE RESCUE
Meet Love Island star Michael Griffiths — who dumped Amber for Joanna
Who is Belle from Love Island’s famous dad Tamer Hassan?
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You’ll be able to get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 from 9pm where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack‘s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.
by – TheSun TV and Showbiz