The pair recently made things official by becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Get the lowdown on Tommy below…
Who is Love Islander Tommy Fury?
Tyson Fury’s brother Tommy Fury, 20, describes himself as an “honest, charismatic and charming” guy who would go “to the moon and back” to get the girl of his dreams in Love Island 2019.
Before entering the villa, he admitted being too confident can sometimes be his downfall, along with being too talkative and a bit lazy.
The boxer was keen to mingle with everyone in the villa and claimed a bromance could easily happen.
But fellow Islander’s won’t want to rile the boxer up at any point!
Does Tommy have a famous ex?
Tommy once dated Hollyoaks star Chelsee Healey after sliding into her DMs.
The 19-year-old boxer persuaded her to go on a date after she caught his eye on a night out in Manchester.
Nothing came of their liason and now Tommy has found his dream girl in the villa.
But if things don’t work out with Molly-Mae, the hunk might want to try his luck with last year’s islander Megan Barton Hanson.
Megan previously told The Sun Online she fancied the rising star and his brother – saying: “I like Tommy Fury too, he’s nice – but I like his brother Tyson more.”
When asked what his type is, Looks-wise Tommy is looking for a gym-goer with blonde hair, blue eyes and a good tan.
As for his celebrity crush, he said it was Ariana Grande.
What has happened to Tommy Fury so far on Love Island?
- Tommy entered the Love Island villa in the last few minutes of episode one. However, with his good looks all of the girls were immediately impressed.
- Tommy then ruffled feathers when he pinched Lucie from Joe when he had to pick a girl to couple up with.
- The islander found himself in a love triangle with Lucie and Joe – at first it looked like Lucie would stick with Joe, but she started to like Tommy more.
- Lucie was starting to sway more to Tommy – but then he was invited on a date with Molly-Mae Hague.
- Later, Lucie decided to get back with Joe and opted not to remain coupled up with Tommy, who was chosen by Molly-Mae in the second coupling.
- In an attempt to woo Molly-Mae, Tommy made her breakfast with the help of his fellow Islanders after making the shock admission that he can’t make a cup of tea.
- But Molly-Mae set her sights on newboy Danny Williams leaving Tommy at risk of being dumped from the island.
- With Joe and Lucie closer than ever before, Tommy’s chances of surviving another elimination appear slim.
- Although Tommy might not be getting very far with Lucie or new love interest Molly-Mae, he did at least enjoy a relaxing back rub from new BFF Curtis Pritchard.
- Tommy was chosen by newcomers Maura Higgins and Elma Pazar to go on a dinner date with them, and it wasn’t long before he told Danny that he definitely felt an attraction to the new ladies.
- During his date with the newcomers, he revealed that he hasn’t made his mind up on Molly-Mae, acknowledging that he wants to keep his options open.
- Tommy had a conversation with Maura where he told her fancied her but still felt a certain way about Molly-Mae who after the eavesdropping the conversation confronted him, explaining her true feelings.
- Tommy seemed to have made his mind up that he wants to be with Maura, after an intimate conversation with Molly-Mae left him certain that he was making the right decision in going with the grid girl.
- After getting mixed up in the dreaded triangle, Tommy decided that it was Molly-Mae who had his heart and it was her that he chose to couple up with during Sunday night’s recoupling.
- The couple have now shared their first kiss.
- Tommy appeared to have had his manhood touched by Molly-Mae while under the covers at night.
- Fans have speculated that Tommy and Molly-Mae were the first couple to have sex after he was seen moving vigorously under the covers and her gasping: “Jesus Christ.”
- Tommy appeared to confirm to Curtis that him and Molly-Mae had sex.
- Tommy chose to couple up with Molly-Mae and continue their romance and gushed that he felt lucky to wake up next to her every morning.
- Following Yewande’s exit from the villa, Tommy appeared to side with the girls -Amber and Anna – over Danny, as he barely spoke to the model following the recoupling.
- Tommy was in for a shock when the online buzz challenge in episode 21 saw some surprising tweets read out loud. It was revealed that Anton thought Molly-Mae was playing a game, while another tweet suggested the boxer and Lucie were perfect for each other. The real zinger was the suggestion that Molly-Mae was only in it for the money.
- Tommy and Molly-Mae Hague were treated to an adventurous date outside of the villa where they went horse riding. While his fellow Islanders weighed into the debate over whether Lucie and Tommy could possibly reignite their former flame. And elsewhere Tommy and Molly-Mae, Lucie and Anton and Michael and Amber were chosen as the three couples saved by the public and given the task of deciding the fate of two Islanders.
- The pair continue to go from strength to strength, Molly-Mae broke down in tears as she saw Tommy standing alone waiting for her after the boxer decided to stick with her instead of recoupling with any of the new girls.
- Tommy was thrilled to be sharing a bed with Molly-Mae again and could not keep his hands off her as they cuddled under the sheets in episode 27.
- Tyson Fury’s younger brother told Molly-Mae he was falling for her after she admitted she could fall in love with him in episode 28.
- Tommy sweetly changed his shirt because Molly-Mae said it ‘wasn’t my favourite’
- Tommy asked Molly-Mae to be his girlfriend with a sweet love note taped to her favourite teddy bear.
- The couple have now said I love you.
- On episode 32, Tommy asked Molly-Mae to be his girlfriend on the terrace but their pairing upset Lucie.
- Molly-Mae and Tommy enjoyed a romantic night in the Hideaway in episode 34.
- Tommy, Jordan and Anton went to the shops to buy and prepare a meal for their housemates. The boxer let slip to girlfriend Molly-Mae that Anton had given out his number to the supermarket checkout girl, and she then shared the news with the girls.
What has Tommy Fury’s ex said about him going in the villa?
Tommy’s ex, Millie Roberts, claims she found out he was going into the villa just days after they split.
Speaking to The Daily Star Sunday, the 22-year-old said Tommy used to hate her watching the show.
She said: “Going on this show is supposedly against everything he claimed to stand for.
“He wouldn’t even like me watching the programme and would say the girls were disgusting because of their lip fillers and Botox. He hates all that.
“When we were together, he wouldn’t want me wearing make-up, short skirts or dresses or anything low-cut that showed any kind of cleavage. He’s very strict about that sort of thing.
“But clearly he’s a liar. All he is after is money and fame – he’s a fake and a phoney.”
The chemistry student added she was “gutted” when he dumped her out of the blue.
Millie added cracks had started to appear after Tommy was offered a reported £200,000 to appear on the ITV2 reality show.
What has Tyson Fury said about Tommy appearing on Love Island?
Speaking on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show on ESPN, Tyson said: “He’s going on a TV show called Love Island.
“He’s a good looking young kid and I think he’s going to be a hit with the ladies on it.
“He clearly doesn’t look like me because I look like an ogre!
“He’s only just started his professional career, he’s 2-0 at the moment.
“He’s got a big future but it’s going to take a lot of sacrifice and dedication to achieve goals.”
And speaking about what his boxer brother Tyson had said about him entering the villa, Tommy said:
“My brother went, ‘Go on, lad!’ It is what it is, at the end of the day. We’re here to have a good time and find a love partner. I would like to find that myself.
“If I’m there in bed and we both have a good connection and feel that it’s the right time . . . We can’t put a time frame on things, it has to feel right. I’d be open to it, but I’d keep it under the covers.”
LATEST LOVE ISLAND GOSS
Who is Love Island’s Anna Vakili and how did she look before surgery?
Meet Love Island’s Amber Gill – who’s now single after being dumped by Michael
Love Island cast member and male model Jordan Hames has locked lips with Anna
WALTZING INTO THE VILLA
Love Island dancer Curtis Pritchard causing heartache in the villa
Taylor made for love island
Who is Chris Taylor? Love Island star who has his eye on Maura
TO THE RESCUE
Meet Love Island star Michael Griffiths — who dumped Amber for Joanna
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You’ll be able to get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 from 9pm where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack‘s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.
by – TheSun TV and Showbiz