Colliers International Virginia, LLC recently announced new hires to meet the company’s high demand for property management services. Since March, the division has added 3.5 million square feet of business, bringing the overall management portfolio to 44 million square feet. New employees include:
• Annette Lawrence, lease administrator
• Ashely Cicero, senior property manager
• David Lewis, Jesse Farren, Jordan Hackney, Joshua Leavitt, Josh Creech, Joe Francis, Michael Noble, Ronald Creech and Sean Glass, building engineers
• Jess Arnold, Sharon Newbill and Roxanna Payne, property account team
• Jihwan Lee, Mary Yurchack and Sandy Ngouyphanh, assistant property managers
• Jullieanne Cueto, communications specialist
• Phil Van Ness, property manager
• Storey Reynolds, receptionist
The Innsbrook Foundation’s monthly gathering, Innsbrook Table Talks, will take place virtually via Zoom.com on Thursday, Sept. 17 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Henrico County Manager John Vithoulkas will provide a State of the County. Learn how Vithoulkas is maintaining county economics during a pandemic and how Henrico can recover in 2021. Cost is $10. For details, visit innsbrook.com/event/table-talks-12.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer recently reported the following lease transactions in Henrico County: Michaels Stores Inc. – renewed its lease of 26,723 SF of retail space at Broad Street Plaza, 9864-9900 W. Broad Street; Dollar General – renewed its lease of 8,200 SF of retail space at Glen Lea Centre, 3800-3824 Mechanicsville Turnpike; Rinker Design Associates, P.C. – expanded their office space with an 8,158 SF lease at the Microsoft Building, 4301 Dominion Boulevard; and Trust Learning Center – leased 1,200 SF of retail space at Laburnum Station, 4420 S. Laburnum Avenue.