CHARLOTTE Crosby stripped totally naked to show off her huge dragon tattoo in a sizzling throwback snap.
The reality star, 29, brightened up many of her fans’ days, who are in the midst of coronavirus lockdown, with the nude pic.
Charlotte Crosby stripped totally naked to show off her huge dragon tattoo in a sizzling throwback snap[/caption]
Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates
She captioned the shot: “Take me back to this exact moment please…….I’d like to spend a lifetime in this exact moment .”
Last month Charlotte revealed the design to the world with another completely naked selfie, displaying the curved Chinese-style dragon with a flower.
She captioned the tattoo: “The girl with the dragon tattoo.”
It took a seven hour session at Bondi Ink in Sydney with the tattooist from her MTV show Just Tattoo Of Us to complete.
The reality star, 29, brightened up many of her fans’ days, who are in the midst of coronavirus lockdown, with the nude pic[/caption]
The reality star loves a bathroom snap[/caption]
However, all that hard work didn’t impress her mum, who was furious when Charlotte showed her.
The first thing mum Letitia wrote was: “For f**** sake. Why”
Charlotte responded: “Hahhahahahahhaha. Dad said do what ever I want.”
But Letitia said: “[I] think I could cry… I am shocked my Sunday is ruined. It’s so big”
The Geordie Shore star joked: “Do you think you can accept me and my new tattoo”
Charlotte had her tattoo done last month in Australia[/caption]
But she concluded: “I am not sure I need to have a think about it.
Charlotte explained the tattoo on her Instagram Story, saying: “Yes I took a trip to Bondi ink, yet again like I always do in Sydney and me and Cally Jo did a mammoth session of seven hours.
“Seven hours. I want to say a huge thanks to Cally Jo – I don’t know how we went through that together – and to Bondi Ink for staying open. We were there until 1am in the morning. I can’t quite believe it.”
Last year Charlotte had her tattoos dedicated to ex Stephen Bear removed, who she split with in December 2017.
Meanwhile on Monday night Boris Johnson announced that all UK residents must stay at home to stop the spread of coronavirus.
The PM got tough with the public, telling them to stay indoors to save lives and protect the ailing National Health Service.
CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – STAY IN THE KNOW
Don’t miss the latest news and figures – and essential advice for you and your family.
To receive The Sun’s Coronavirus newsletter in your inbox every tea time, sign up here.
To follow us on Facebook, simply ‘Like’ our Coronavirus page.
Get Britain’s best-selling newspaper delivered to your smartphone or tablet each day – find out more.
He said: “Without a huge national effort to halt the growth of this virus, there will come a moment when no health service in the world could possibly cope; because there won’t be enough ventilators, enough intensive care beds, enough doctors and nurses.
“To put it simply, if too many people become seriously unwell at one time, the NHS will be unable to handle it – meaning more people are likely to die, not just from coronavirus but from other illnesses as well.
“So it’s vital to slow the spread of the disease. And that’s why we have been asking people to stay at home during this pandemic.
“From this evening I must give the British people a very simple instruction – you must stay at home.
“If you don’t follow the rules the police will have the powers to enforce them, including through fines and dispersing gatherings.”
by – TheSun TV and Showbiz