- Chip and Joanna Gaines released the first trailer for their upcoming TV series, “Fixer Upper: Welcome Home,” on December 29.
- The couple, who have been married for 17 years, announced the new series in August 2020 after their popular HGTV show, “Fixer Upper,” ended in 2018.
- The nearly two-minute clip showed the couple tackling new projects, including a house completely cluttered with trash and another with a large insect.
- “It’s good to get back out here, man. We love doing this for a living,” Chip said in the trailer.
- Joanna added, “It’s getting to do what I love best, which is helping homeowners with their house and turning it into their dream home.”
- “Fixer Upper: Welcome Home” will premiere on Discovery+ on January 29, 2021, and will include weekly episodes through February 19.
- The TV series comes from Magnolia Network, the couple’s television network that was originally set to launch in October 2020 but was delayed to 2021 after production shutdowns.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: How architects use feng shui to design buildings