Tourwriter is a New Zealand owned and operated software company that has been helping tour operators and modern destination experts craft and deliver inspiring travel experiences since 2004.
Our software accelerates the way that high-end travel designers work worldwide. Tourwriter enables our users create, publish, book and report on tailor-made itineraries quickly. To date our software has been used to power over 1.5 million itineraries worldwide.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the marketing team and paving the way for the future of Tourwriter.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will help deliver key initiatives throughout the funnel. You will be obsessed with growing our lead generation and optimising free trial conversion rates for our tour operator software platform.
You may not be an experienced tech marketer, but what you don’t have in formal experience, you make up in enthusiasm for tourism, tech and using marketing tools to provide great product experiences. You will be expected to do a reasonable amount of writing in this role, from blogs, to newsletters, email campaigns, media releases and everything in between.
Being a generalist marketing role, we will flex around you and your strengths; whether you are a skilled copywriter, a social media guru, a lover of marketing automation or something else, tell us about your X-factor and how you think it’s going to help you achieve great things in this role.
Requirements for the role
- You may not be an experienced marketing content writer, but you do view yourself as somewhat of a wordsmith. You’re not afraid of getting stuck in and adopting our brand voice to craft awesome content.
- You’re interested in the tourism industry and being the voice of thought leader within it
- You have a general understanding and interest in the world of digital marketing, with a particular focus on search engine optimisation (SEO)
- You consider yourself to be reasonably tech-savvy and not afraid to get stuck into new tools. Experience with website content management system (CMS), CRM software or marketing automation is preferred but not essential
- You have an appreciation for marketing with a customer experience lead approach
- You understand the importance of a seamless user journey, and want to find ways to use marketing to improve it throughout the funnel
- You have an eye for what ‘looks good’ and above all, understand the importance of brand image and consistency
- Flexibility to work from home anywhere in New Zealand and/or in our head office in Wellington as you see fit
- The opportunity to rapidly gain experience in a wide range of marketing disciplines within an agile tech company
- Be a change maker, working in a highly collaborative role alongside the Head of Marketing
Applications via Seek.co.nz
The post Marketing Specialist appeared first on Tour Operator Software.