Check out odds, plays and more for the Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles NFL Week 3 matchup on September 27, 2021.
The Dallas Cowboys (1-1) are 3-point favorites when they host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) in an NFC East matchup on Monday, September 27, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 51.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Eagles
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Dallas games went over 51.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, eight times (out of 16) last year.
- Philadelphia’s games went over 51.5 total points scored in five of 16 matchups last season.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.9 less points per game (45.6) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 51.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 55.7 points per game last season, 4.2 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Cowboys’ average point total in matchups last year was 48.9, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
- Eagles games in 2020 averaged an over/under of 45.9 points, 5.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Cowboys stats and trends
- Dallas covered five times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- The Cowboys covered the spread once last season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Dallas and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times last season.
- The Cowboys put up 24.7 points per game last season, comparable to the 26.1 per outing the Eagles gave up.
- When Dallas recorded more than 26.1 points last season, it was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Cowboys racked up only 8.7 more yards per game (371.8) than the Eagles allowed per contest (363.1) last year.
- Dallas was 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall when the team piled up more than 363.1 yards last year.
- Last year the Cowboys turned the ball over 26 times, seven more than the Eagles’ takeaways (19).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia covered six times in 16 chances against the spread last year.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last season.
- Philadelphia’s games went over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- The Eagles put up 20.9 points per game last year, 8.7 fewer than the Cowboys gave up (29.6).
- The Eagles racked up 51.8 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Cowboys allowed (386.4) per matchup last season.
- Philadelphia was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team piled up over 386.4 yards last season.
- The Eagles turned the ball over six more times (29 total) than the Cowboys forced turnovers (23) last year.
Home and road insights
- Dallas was 4-4 overall, and 3-5 against the spread, at home last season.
- The Cowboys were winless ATS (0-4) as 3-point favorites or greater at home last season.
- Dallas hit the over in six of eight home games last season.
- The average total in Cowboys home games last season was 50.4 points, 1.1 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (51.5).
- Philadelphia had one win against the spread last season, and was 1-7 overall, on the road.
- Away from home, the Eagles were winless ATS (0-3) as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Last season, in eight away games, Philadelphia hit the over four times.
- The average total in Eagles away games last season was 46.5 points, 5.0 fewer than this outing’s over/under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.