Check out odds, plays and more for the Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Week 12 matchup on November 28, 2021.
It’ll be the Atlanta Falcons (4-6) against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-8) in NFL Week 12 action.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Falcons vs. Jaguars
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score more than 46 points in six of 10 games this season.
- So far this season, 30% of Jacksonville’s games (3/10) have had more combined points than Sunday’s total of 46.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 33.7, is 12.3 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- This contest’s over/under is 9.0 points under the 55 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Falcons and their opponents have scored an average of 48.0 points per game in 2020, 2.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 47.0 points, 1.0 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Falcons stats and trends
- In Atlanta’s 10 games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season when favored by 2 points or more (in three chances).
- Atlanta’s games this year have gone over the total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Falcons score 8.4 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Jaguars allow (26.2).
- When Atlanta puts up more than 26.2 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Falcons collect 54.8 fewer yards per game (308.3) than the Jaguars allow per outing (363.1).
- In games that Atlanta amasses more than 363.1 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 12 more times (17 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (5) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Atlanta’s matchup with the Jaguars.
Jaguars stats and trends
- Jacksonville has played 10 games, with four wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Jaguars have been installed as underdogs by a 2-point margin or more eight times and are 3-5 ATS in those matchups.
- Jacksonville’s games this season have gone over the point total only two times in 10 opportunities (20%).
- This season the Jaguars score 12.9 fewer points per game (15.9) than the Falcons allow (28.8).
- The Jaguars collect 42.9 fewer yards per game (319.4) than the Falcons allow per contest (362.3).
- In games that Jacksonville picks up over 362.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This season the Jaguars have turned the ball over 17 times, eight more than the Falcons’ takeaways (9).
Home and road insights
- Jacksonville has two wins against the spread, and is 2-4 overall, at home this season.
- In six home games this year, Jacksonville has gone over the total once.
- Jaguars home games this season average 47.7 total points, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under (46).
- Atlanta has two wins against the spread, and is 3-2 overall, away from home.
- The Falcons are winless ATS (0-1) as 2-point favorites or more on the road.
- This season, in five road games, Atlanta has hit the over three times.
- Falcons away games this season average 48.9 total points, 2.9 more than this matchup’s over/under (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.