Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the UCLA Bruins vs. California Golden Bears college football matchup on November 27, 2021.
The UCLA Bruins (7-4, 0-0 Pac-12) and California Golden Bears (4-6, 0-0 Pac-12) will battle in clash of Pac-12 foes at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCLA vs. Cal
- UCLA and its opponents have gone over the current 57.5-point total in eight of 11 games (72.7%) this season.
- In 30% of Cal’s games this season (3/10), the teams combined to score more than Saturday’s over/under of 57.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 60.7, is 3.2 points greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- This contest’s over/under is 8.5 points more than the 49 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored an average of 61.6 points per game in 2021, 4.1 more than Saturday’s total.
- The 49.6 PPG average total in Golden Bears games this season is 7.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UCLA Stats and Trends
- UCLA has seven wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 3-1 in their four games when favored by 6.5 points or more so far this season.
- UCLA has hit the over in 54.5% of its opportunities this year (six times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Bruins average 14.9 more points per game (36) than the Golden Bears give up (21.1).
- UCLA is 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall this season when the team scores more than 21.1 points.
- The Bruins rack up 441.1 yards per game, 86.7 more yards than the 354.4 the Golden Bears give up per outing.
- UCLA is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when the team totals over 354.4 yards.
- The Bruins have 12 giveaways this season, while the Golden Bears have 17 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCLA at SISportsbook.
Cal Stats and Trends
- Cal has six wins against the spread in 10 games this year.
- The Golden Bears are 3-0 ATS when underdogs by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Cal’s games this year have hit the over on five of 10 set point totals (50%).
- The Golden Bears average 24.7 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the Bruins surrender (27.9).
- When Cal records more than 27.9 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Golden Bears average only 15.3 more yards per game (415.1) than the Bruins allow (399.8).
- In games that Cal churns out over 399.8 yards, the team is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This season the Golden Bears have eight turnovers, nine fewer than the Bruins have takeaways (17).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.