Check out odds, plays and more for the Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals NFC Wild Card matchup on January 17, 2022.
The Los Angeles Rams will battle the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Cardinals
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 49.5-point total in eight of 17 games (47.1%) this season.
- Arizona’s games have gone over 49.5 points in eight of 17 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 53.3, is 3.8 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- This contest’s total is 7.1 points more than the 42.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Rams games this season is 49.5, a value equal to Monday’s over/under.
- The 48.6 PPG average total in Cardinals games this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 4-5 in their nine games as a favorite of 4 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have gone over the point total nine times in 17 opportunities (52.9%).
- The Rams put up 6.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Cardinals give up (20.5).
- When Los Angeles records more than 20.5 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- The Rams collect 49.2 more yards per game (372.1) than the Cardinals allow per outing (322.9).
- In games that Los Angeles churns out over 322.9 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 23 times this season, two fewer than the Cardinals have forced (25).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Cardinals have always covered the spread this season when underdogs by 4 points or more.
- Arizona’s games this season have gone over the total in eight out of 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- The Cardinals score 26.2 points per game, 4.3 more than the Rams give up (21.9).
- Arizona is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it scores more than 21.9 points.
- The Cardinals collect 377.9 yards per game, 33.0 more yards than the 344.9 the Rams allow.
- When Arizona amasses more than 344.9 yards, the team is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Cardinals have 14 giveaways this season, while the Rams have 25 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Los Angeles is 5-3 overall, and 4-4 against the spread, at home.
- As 4-point favorites or greater at home, the Rams are 3-2 ATS.
- This season, Los Angeles has gone over the total in four of eight games at home.
- This season, Rams home games average 50.1 points, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under (49.5).
- On the road, Arizona is 8-1 overall and 8-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have two wins ATS (2-1) as 4-point underdogs or more on the road.
- This season, in four of nine away games Arizona has gone over the total.
- Cardinals away games this season average 48.9 total points, 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.